witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2017 F. Pantigny|
|Contained in||TeX Live as witharrows|
MiKTeX as witharrows
|Topics||Maths system equations|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (277.3k).
- 2018-02-13 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-01-22 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2017-08-18 New on CTAN: witharrows
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering
- tkz-berge: Macros for drawing graphs of graph theory
- spalign: Typeset matrices and arrays with spaces and semicolons as delimiters
- tikz-karnaugh: Typeset Karnaugh maps using TikZ