systeme – Format systems of equations
The package allows you to enter systems of equations or inequalities in an intuitive way, and produces typeset output where the terms and signs are aligned vertically.
The package works with plain TeX or LaTeX, but e-TeX is required.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as systeme|
MiKTeX as systeme
|Topics||Maths system equations|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (458.2k).
- 2019-01-14 CTAN update: systeme
- 2018-01-02 CTAN update: systeme
- 2011-06-24 CTAN package update: systeme
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pmat: Typeset partitioned matrices
- tex-ewd: Macros to typeset calculational proofs and programs in Dijkstra's style
- variations: Typeset tables of variations of functions
- anti: Typeset an anti-particle in maths mode