VisualTikZ – Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text
Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text: an image per command or parameter.
The document is in French, but will be translated into English later.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
Jean Pierre Casteleyn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as visualtikz|
documentation in French
documentation of techniques for using graphics
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.2M).
- 2017-02-14 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
- 2016-03-22 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
- 2016-03-07 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgf: Create PostScript and PDF graphics in TeX
- tikzducks: A little fun package for using rubber ducks in TikZ
- fepslatex: French version of "graphics in LaTeX"
- ticollege: Graphical representation of keys on a standard scientific calculator