VisualTikZ – Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text
Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text: an image per command or parameter.
The document is in French, but will be translated into English later.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Maintainer||Jean Pierre Casteleyn
|Contained in||TeX Live as visualtikz|
documentation in French
documentation of techniques for using graphics
graphics produced by one of the *TeX engines
package uses PGF-TikZ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.2M).
- 2017-02-14 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
- 2016-03-22 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
- 2016-03-07 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- visualpstricks: Visual help for PSTricks based on images with minimum text
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ
- l2tabu-french: French translation of l2tabu
- lshort-french: Short introduction to LaTeX, French translation