VisualTikZ – Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text
Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text: an image per command or parameter.
The document is in French, but will be translated into English later.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Jean Pierre Casteleyn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as visualtikz|
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.2M).
- 2018-01-19 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
- 2017-02-14 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
- 2016-03-22 CTAN update: VisualTikZ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ
- l2tabu-french: French translation of l2tabu
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- lshort-french: Short introduction to LaTeX, French translation