tikz-cd – Create commutative diagrams with TikZ
The general-purpose drawing package TiKZ can be used to typeset commutative diagrams and other kinds of mathematical pictures, generating high-quality results. The purpose of this package is to make the process of creation of such diagrams easier by providing a convenient set of macros and reasonable default settings. This package also includes an arrow tip library that match closely the arrows present in the Computer Modern typeface.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2011, 2012, 2014 Florêncio Neves|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-cd|
MiKTeX as tikz-cd
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (350.2k).
- 2014-10-28 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2014-03-02 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2011-09-13 New CTAN package: tikz-cd
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ams-cd: AMSTeX Commutative Diagrams for LaTeX
- smartdiagram: Generate diagrams from lists
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- tikz-sfc: Symbols collection for typesetting Sequential Function Chart (SFC) diagrams (PLC programs)