tikz-cd – Create commutative diagrams with TikZ
The general-purpose drawing package TiKZ can be used to typeset commutative diagrams and other kinds of mathematical pictures, generating high-quality results. The purpose of this package is to make the process of creation of such diagrams easier by providing a convenient set of macros and reasonable default settings. This package also includes an arrow tip library that match closely the arrows present in the Computer Modern typeface.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2011, 2012, 2014, 2018 Augusto Stoffel|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-cd|
MiKTeX as tikz-cd
Graphics in TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (275.5k).
- 2014-10-28 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2014-03-02 CTAN update: tikz-cd
- 2011-09-13 New CTAN package: tikz-cd
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- diagmac2: Diagram macros, using pict2e
- fast-diagram: Easy generation of FAST diagrams
- tikz-nef: create diagrams for neural networks constructed with the methods of the Neural Engineering Framework (NEF)