unicode-math – Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
This package provides a comprehensive implementation of unicode maths for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX. Unicode maths requires an OpenType mathematics font, of which there are now a number available via CTAN.
While backwards compatibility is strived for, there are some differences between the legacy mathematical definitions in LaTeX and amsmath, and the Unicode mathematics definitions. Care should be taken when transitioning from a legacy workflow to a Unicode-based one.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2006–2019 Will Robertson|
2010–2017 Philipp Stephani
2011–2017 Joseph Wright
2012–2015 Khaled Hosny
|Contained in||TeX Live as unicode-math|
MiKTeX as unicode-math
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.3M).
- 2023-08-14 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2020-01-31 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2019-02-16 CTAN update: unicode-math
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fontsetup: A front-end to fontspec, for selected fonts with math support
- fontwrap: Bind fonts to specific unicode blocks
- textcsc: Simple commands for caps-to-small-caps text
- xltxtra: “Extras” for LaTeX users of XeTeX