CTAN update: unicode-math
## v0.8q (2020/01/30) * Update to adapt to / support new features in the upcoming 2e kernel. * Give a better error message if used on non-supported engines that are not pdfTeX.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/unicode-math More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/unicode-math
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
unicode-math – Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
This package provides a comprehensive implementation of unicode maths for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX. Unicode maths requires an OpenType mathematics font, of which there are now a number available via CTAN.
While backwards compatibility is strived for, there are some differences between the legacy mathematical definitions in LaTeX and amsmath, and the Unicode mathematics definitions. Care should be taken when transitioning from a legacy workflow to a Unicode-based one.
|Copyright||2006–2019 Will Robertson|
2010–2017 Philipp Stephani
2011–2017 Joseph Wright
2012–2015 Khaled Hosny
- 2023-08-14 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2020-01-31 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2019-09-27 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2019-03-06 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2019-02-16 CTAN update: unicode-math
- 2018-07-30 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2018-01-14 CTAN Update: unicode-math
- 2018-01-08 CTAN Update: unicode-math