lualatex-math – Fixes for mathematics-related LuaLaTeX issues
The package patches a few commands of the LaTeX2ε kernel and the amsmath and mathtools packages to be more compatible with the LuaTeX engine. It is only meaningful for LuaLaTeX documents containing mathematical formulas, and does not exhibit any new functionality. The fixes are mostly moved from the unicode-math package to this package since they are not directly related to Unicode mathematics typesetting.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2019 Philipp Stephani, Joseph Wright, and Will Robertson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lualatex-math|
MiKTeX as lualatex-math
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (189.1k).
- 2017-06-17 CTAN Update: lualatex-math
- 2016-03-14 CTAN update: lualatex-math
- 2012-10-28 CTAN update: lualatex-math
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- unicode-math: Unicode mathematics support for XeTeX and LuaTeX
- luasseq: Drawing spectral sequences in LuaLaTeX
- luatextra: Additional macros for Plain TeX and LaTeX in LuaTeX
- luainputenc: Replacing inputenc for use in LuaTeX