CTAN update: lualatex-math
The patch for \resetMathstrut@ has been removed because it is no longer necessary with amsmath 2.15. See https://github.com/phst/lualatex-math/issues/17 for details.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/lualatex-math More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/lualatex-math We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
lualatex-math – Fixes for mathematics-related LuaLaTeX issues
The package patches a few commands of the LaTeX2ε kernel and the amsmath and mathtools packages to be more compatible with the LuaTeX engine. It is only meaningful for LuaLaTeX documents containing mathematical formulas, and does not exhibit any new functionality. The fixes are mostly moved from the unicode-math package to this package since they are not directly related to Unicode mathematics typesetting.
|Copyright||2011–2020 Philipp Stephani, Joseph Wright, and Will Robertson|
- 2020-10-05 CTAN update: lualatex-math
- 2017-06-17 CTAN Update: lualatex-math
- 2016-03-14 CTAN update: lualatex-math
- 2012-10-28 CTAN update: lualatex-math
- 2012-08-26 CTAN Update: lualatex-math
- 2011-09-14 CTAN Update: lualatex-math
- 2011-05-06 New CTAN package: lualatex-math