ocgx2 – Drop-in replacement for ‘ocgx’ and ‘ocg-p’
This package serves as a drop-in replacement for the packages ocgx by Paul Gaborit and ocg-p by Werner Moshammer for the creation of PDF Layers.
It re-implements the functionality of the ocg, ocgx, and ocg-p packages and adds support for all known engines and back-ends including:
- LaTeX → dvips → ps2pdf/Distiller
- (Xe)LaTeX(x) → dvipdfmx
- pdfLaTeX and LuaLaTeX .
It also ensures compatibility with the media9 and animate packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2015–2022 Alexander Grahn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ocgx2|
MiKTeX as ocgx2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (33.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forms16be: Initialize form properties using big-endian encoding
- annot-pro: Create text, stamp and file attachment annotations
- hyperref: Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX
- grayhints: Produce ‘gray hints’ to a variable text field