animate – Create PDF animations from graphics files and inline graphics
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007–2018 Alexander Grahn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as animate|
|MiKTeX as animate|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.1M).
- 2017-05-19 CTAN Update: animate
- 2014-09-24 CTAN update: animate
- 2014-02-07 CTAN update: animate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- interactiveanimation: Create PDF files with branching animations
- graphbox: Extend graphicx to improve placement of graphics
- pdftex-def: Colour and Graphics support for pdfTeX
- bez123: Support for Bezier curves