graphics-def – Colour and graphics option files
This bundle is a combined distribution consisting of dvips.def, pdftex.def, luatex.def, xetex.def, dvipdfmx.def, and dvisvgm.def driver option files for the LaTeX graphics and color packages.
It is hoped that by combining their source repositories at https://github.com/latex3/graphics-def it will be easier to coordinate updates.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as graphics-def|
MiKTeX as graphics-def
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (21.6k).
- 2017-11-26 CTAN Update: graphics-def
- 2016-08-18 CTAN update: graphics-def
- 2016-07-13 CTAN Update: graphics-def
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dvisvgm-def: Colour and Graphics support for dvisvgm
- pxpgfmark: e-pTeX driver for PGF inter-picture connections
- ltxnew: A simple means of creating commands
- xnewcommand: Define \global and \protected commands with \newcommand