dvipdfmx-def – Configuration file for dvipdfmx graphics
This is the graphics driver for use when output is to be processed by dvipdfmx.
It is now distributed as part of the graphics-def bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2005–2022 LaTeX3 Project, Jin-Hwan Cho, Shunsaku Hirata, et al.|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
Jin-Hwan Cho (inactive)
Shunsaku Hirata (inactive)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (24.2k).
- 2016-06-23 CTAN update: dvipdfmx-def
- 2016-04-07 CTAN Update: dvipdfmx-def
- 2015-11-05 CTAN Update: dvipdfmx-def
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatex-def: LuaTeX option file for color and graphics
- pxtatescale: Patch to graphics driver for scaling in vertical direction of pTeX
- pxpgfmark: e-pTeX driver for PGF inter-picture connections
- inlinedef: Inline expansions within definitions