media9 – Multimedia inclusion package with Adobe Reader-9/X compatibility
The package provides an interface to embed interactive Flash (SWF) and 3D objects (Adobe U3D & PRC), as well as video and sound files or streams in the popular MP4, FLV and MP3 formats into PDF documents with Acrobat-9/X compatibility. Playback of multimedia files uses the built-in Flash Player of Adobe Reader and does, therefore, not depend on external plug-ins. Flash Player supports the efficient H.264 codec for video compression.
The package is based on the RichMedia Annotation, an Adobe addition to the PDF specification. It replaces the now obsolete movie15 package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2012–2019 Alexander Grahn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as media9|
MiKTeX as media9
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.1M).
- 2013-02-02 CTAN update: media9
- 2012-10-04 CTAN Update: media9
- 2012-03-01 new ctan package: media9
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- movie15: Multimedia inclusion package
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- subfloat: Sub-numbering for figures and tables
- alnumsec: Alphanumeric section numbering