musicography – Accessing symbols for music writing with pdfLaTeX
This package makes available the most commonly used symbols in writing about music in a way that can be used with pdfLaTeX and looks consistent and attractive.
It includes accidentals, meters, and notes of different rhythmic values.
The package builds on the approach used in the harmony package, where the symbols are taken from the MusiXTeX fonts. But it provides a larger range of symbols and a more flexible, user-friendly interface written using xparse and stackengine.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2017–2020 Andrew A. Cashner|
|Maintainer||Andrew A. Cashner|
|Contained in||TeX Live as musicography|
MiKTeX as musicography
Font supp symbol
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (346.6k).
- 2020-01-31 CTAN update: musicography
- 2019-05-29 CTAN Update: musicography
- 2018-05-25 CTAN update: musicography
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hmtrump: Describe card games
- plstmary: St. Mary’s Road font support for plain TeX
- esvect: Vector arrows
- xpiano: An extension of the piano package