harmony – Typeset harmony symbols, etc., for musicology
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005–2007 Dagny Wegner, Arnim Wegner|
|Contained in||TeX Live as harmony|
MiKTeX as harmony
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.2k).
- 2007-05-03 CTAN Updated: harmony
- 2005-05-12 CTAN update: harmony
- 2005-04-29 CTAN upload: harmony
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- contracard: Generate calling cards for dances
- musixguit: Easy notation for guitar music, in MusixTeX
- piano: Typeset a basic 2-octave piano diagram
- musicography: Accessing symbols for music writing with pdfLaTeX