harmony – Typeset harmony symbols, etc., for musicology
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2005–2007 Dagny Wegner, Arnim Wegner
|Contained in||TeX Live as harmony|
|MiKTeX as harmony|
typesetting music and related stuff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.2k).
- 2007-05-03 CTAN Updated: harmony
- 2005-05-12 CTAN update: harmony
- 2005-04-29 CTAN upload: harmony
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gtrcrd: Add chords to lyrics
- songs: Produce song books for church or fellowship
- lilyglyphs: Access lilypond fragments and glyphs, in LaTeX
- context-lilypond: Lilypond code in ConTeXt