stackengine – Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
The package provides a versatile way to stack objects vertically in a variety of customizable ways. A number of useful macros are provided, all of which make use of the stackengine core.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes|
|Contained in||TeX Live as stackengine|
MiKTeX as stackengine
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (366.5k).
- 2013-09-12 CTAN Update: stackengine
- 2013-07-12 CTAN Update: stackengine
- 2013-06-23 New on CTAN: stackengine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- lambdax: Use Lambda expression within LaTeX
- cmdstring: Get command name reliably
- lt3graph: Provide a graph datastructure for experimental LaTeX3