stackengine – Highly customised stacking of objects, insets, baseline changes, etc
The package provides a versatile way to stack objects vertically in a variety of customizable ways. A number of useful macros are provided, all of which make use of the stackengine core.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Steven B. Segletes|
|Contained in||TeX Live as stackengine|
|MiKTeX as stackengine|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (338.5k).
- 2013-09-12 CTAN Update: stackengine
- 2013-07-12 CTAN Update: stackengine
- 2013-06-23 New on CTAN: stackengine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- count1to: Make use of count1 to count9
- conv-xkv: Create new key-value syntax
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- expl3: Wrapper package for experimental LaTeX3