multirow – Create tabular cells spanning multiple rows
The package has a lot of flexibility, including an option for specifying an entry at the “natural” width of its text.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
Piet van Oostrum|
Jerry Leichter (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as multirow|
|MiKTeX as multirow|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (610.6k).
- 2016-11-26 CTAN Update: multirow
- 2016-10-12 CTAN update: multirow
- 2016-09-28 CTAN Update: multirow
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltablex: Table package extensions
- tabulary: Tabular with variable width columns balanced
- diagbox: Table heads with diagonal lines
- tabularx: Tabulars with adjustable-width columns