libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
The SIL Open Font License
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertine|
MiKTeX as libertine
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (14.7M).
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-11-26 CTAN Update: libertine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cm-unicode: Computer Modern Unicode font family
- libertinus: The Libertinus font family
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support
- baskervillef: Fry’s Baskerville look-alike, with math support