libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The SIL Open Font License
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertine|
MiKTeX as libertine
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (14.7M).
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-11-26 CTAN Update: libertine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gandhi: Gandhi Serif and Sans fonts, with LaTeX support
- dejavu: LaTeX support for the DejaVu fonts
- quattrocento: LaTeX support for Quattrocento and Quattrocento Sans fonts
- baskervillef: Fry’s Baskerville look-alike, with math support