alegreya – Alegreya fonts with LaTeX support
The Alegreya fonts are designed by Juan Pablo del Peral for Huerta Tipográfica. Alegreya is a typeface originally intended for literature. It conveys a dynamic and varied rhythm which facilitates the reading of long texts. The italic has just as much care and attention to detail in the design as the roman. Bold, black, small caps and five number styles are available.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
The SIL Open Font License
|Contained in||TeX Live as alegreya|
MiKTeX as alegreya
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (20.2M).
- 2018-08-04 CTAN update: alegreya
- 2018-07-10 CTAN Update: alegreya
- 2018-03-07 CTAN update: alegreya
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- noto: Support for Noto fonts
- sourceserifpro: Use SourceSerifPro with TeX(-alike) systems
- crimson: Crimson fonts with LaTeX support
- libertine: Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX