classico – URW Classico fonts
The archive provides type 1 fonts with metrics and LaTeX support files. URW Classico is a revision for the URW++ foundry by Hermann Zapf of his very well-known Optima sans serif typeface.
The original fonts were made available for non-commercial distribution by Artifex software. URW++ has corrected the original fonts and added many accented glyphs.
The type 1 fonts and LaTeX support files (for traditional engines) were generated using otf2tfm, cfftot1, and autoinst.
|Licenses||No Commercial Use|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2014-08-29 CTAN Update: classico
- 2014-08-05 CTAN update: classico
- 2014-06-28 CTAN Update: classico
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- raleway: Use Raleway with TeX(-alike) systems
- universalis: Universalis font, with support
- librefranklin: LaTeX support for the Libre-Franklin family of fonts
- poiretone: poiretone fonts with LaTeX support