classico – URW Classico fonts
The archive provides type 1 fonts with metrics and LaTeX support files. URW Classico is a revision for the URW++ foundry by Hermann Zapf of his very well-known Optima sans serif typeface.
The original fonts were made available for non-commercial distribution by Artifex software. URW++ has corrected the original fonts and added many accented glyphs.
The type 1 fonts and LaTeX support files (for traditional engines) were generated using otf2tfm, cfftot1, and autoinst.
No Commercial Use
font in OpenType format
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2014-08-29 CTAN Update: classico
- 2014-06-28 CTAN Update: classico
- 2014-06-19 CTAN update: classico
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- urw-arial: URW Arial font pack for use with LaTeX
- chivo: Using the free Chivo fonts with LaTeX
- cyklop: The Cyclop typeface
- noto: Support for Noto fonts