libertine-legacy – Linux Libertine fonts for (La)TeX and pdf(La)TeX users
The package provides support for (traditional-)TeX-based users of the libertine bundle, who were left isolated when that bundle switched to OTF-only form on 2012-12-11 (thus only, now, supporting XeTeX and LuaTeX users).
To prevent confusion with libertine ‘original’, there are no OTF fonts in the present package.
Note that the package is now deemed obsolete; the unified libertine package serves its purpose.
GNU General Public License
Michael Niedermair (inactive)
metrics, macro incantations and other font support
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (49.5M).
- 2012-08-15 CTAN update: libertine-legacy
- 2011-12-30 CTAN update: libertine-legacy
- 2011-12-20 New on CTAN: libertine-legacy
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libris: Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
- comicneue: Use Comic Neue with TeX(-alike) systems
- type1ec: Permit EC, TC and LH fonts at arbitrary sizes
- rosario: Using the free Rosario fonts with LaTeX