CTAN update: libertine
\liningnums, \oldstylenums, etc. now use \addfontfeatures(Numbers=...} rather than re-setting the font family (with xelatex and lualatex)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertine More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertine CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: libertine
- 2020-01-04 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-05-22 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-02-28 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-12-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: libertine