l3packages – High-level LaTeX3 concepts
The bundle holds prototype implementations of concepts for a LaTeX designer interface, to be used with the experimental LaTeX kernel as programming tools and kernel support.
Packages provided in this release are:
- l3keys2e, which makes the facilities of the kernel module l3keys available for use by LaTeX 2e packages;
- xfrac, which provides flexible split-level fractions;
- xparse, which provides a high-level interface for declaring document commands; and
- xtemplate, which provides a means of defining generic functions using a key-value syntax.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the Subversion (SVN) repository of the LaTeX3 Project.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3packages|
|MiKTeX as l3packages|
work done for the project to upgrade LaTeX
support for development of (La)TeX macros
developing version of new software
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.0M).
- 2011-08-13 CTAN update: l3packages
- 2011-07-02 CTAN update: l3kernel and l3packages
- 2011-06-30 CTAN update: l3packages
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xfp: Interface to the LaTeX3 floating point unit
- xparse: A generic document command parser
- xcoffins: Rich boxed material for LaTeX 3
- l3regex: Regular expression facilities for LaTeX