l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
- l3regex: kernel support for regular expression search and replace operations;
- l3str: kernel support for string manipulation;
- l3tl-build: kernel support for token list building;
- l3tl_analysis: kernel support for token list analysis; and xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the Subversion (SVN) repository of the LaTeX3 Project.
The bundle on CTAN is based on a snapshot of the SVN repository.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||1998–2011,2015–2017 The LaTeX3 Project
The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3experimental|
|MiKTeX as l3experimental|
layout of objects on the page
work done for the project to upgrade LaTeX
support for development of (La)TeX macros
developing version of new software
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
- 2017-11-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-05-31 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-04-03 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xcoffins: Rich boxed material for LaTeX 3
- l3keys2e: LaTeX 2e option processing using LaTeX 3 keys
- expl3: Wrapper package for experimental LaTeX 3
- zhlipsum: Chinese dummy text