l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX 2e. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX 2e packages.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the project’s Subversion (SVN) repository
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||1990–2017 The LaTeX Project
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3kernel|
|MiKTeX as l3kernel|
macros to build a format
work done for the project to upgrade LaTeX
developing version of new software
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.3M).
- 2017-09-20 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2016-04-21 CTAN update: l3kernel
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xfrac: Split-level fractions in LaTeX2ε*
- l3regex: Regular expression facilities for LaTeX
- xargs: Define commands with many optional arguments
- mylatexformat: Build a format based on the preamble of a LaTeX file