l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX 2e. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX 2e packages.
All the files of the bundle are also available in the project’s Subversion (SVN) repository
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3kernel|
MiKTeX as l3kernel
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.1M).
- 2017-12-18 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-09-20 CTAN update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2016-05-16 CTAN update: l3kernel
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3packages: High-level LaTeX3 concepts
- l3keys2e: LaTeX2ε option processing using LaTeX3 keys
- mylatexformat: Build a format based on the preamble of a LaTeX file
- zhlipsum: Chinese dummy text