latex-lab – LaTeX laboratory
This bundle holds optional files that are loaded in certain situations by kernel code (if available). While this code is still in development and the use is experimental, it is stored outside the format so that there can be intermediate releases not affecting the production use of LaTeX.
Once the code is finalized and properly tested it will eventually move to the kernel and the corresponding file in this bundle will vanish.
Note that none of these files are directly user accessible in documents (i.e., they aren’t packages), so the process is transparent to documents already using the new functionality.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2023 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex-lab|
MiKTeX as latex-lab
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.8M).
- 2022-11-02 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-lab
- 2022-06-09 New on CTAN: latex-lab
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latex-firstaid: First aid for external LaTeX files and packages that need updating
- latexrelease: LaTeX release emulation
- latex-base: Base sources of LaTeX
- amslatex: Mathematical enhancements for LaTeX