latex-base-dev – Development pre-release of the LaTeX kernel
This package provides a testing release for upcoming LaTeX2ε kernel changes. Testing by the LaTeX team itself suggests that the code is stable and usable, but wider use by knowledgeable users is required by adding these changes to the release LaTeX kernel. Typically, the code here will be used by a TeX system to create dedicated formats, for example pdflatex-dev, which can then be used explicitly for testing.
|Version||2020-02-02 pre-release 3|
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1989–2020 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex-base-dev|
MiKTeX as latex-base-dev
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (20.7M).
- 2020-01-14 CTAN update: latex-base-dev
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: latex-base-dev
- 2019-07-24 New on CTAN: latex-base-dev + latex-doc-dev + latex-graphics-dev
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- proc: Class for producing “proceedings”
- latex-graphics-dev: Development pre-release of the LaTeX graphics bundle
- latex-amsmath-dev: Development pre-release of the LaTeX amsmath bundle
- minimal: A trivial class, for use when testing