chemstyle – Writing chemistry with style
Chemstyle has been developed as a successor to the LaTeX package provided by the rsc bundle. The package provides an extensible system for formatting chemistry documents according to the conventions of a number of leading journals. It also provides some handy chemistry-related macros.
Chemstyle is much enhanced compared to its predecessor, and users of rsc are strongly encouraged to migrate (all of the additional macros in the rsc LaTeX package are present in chemstyle).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2011, 2013 Joseph Wright|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemstyle|
MiKTeX as chemstyle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (290.8k).
- 2013-07-06 CTAN Update: chemstyle
- 2010-06-06 CTAN update: chemstyle
- 2010-03-29 CTAN update: chemstyle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mychemistry: Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig
- chemschemex: Typeset and cross-reference chemical schemes based on TikZ code
- carbohydrates: Carbohydrate molecules with chemfig
- chemmacros: A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents