auto-pst-pdf – Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)
The package uses - -shell-escape to execute pst-pdf when necessary. This makes it especially easy to integrate into the workflow of an editor with just “LaTeX” and “pdfLaTeX” buttons.
Wrappers are provided for various psfrag-related features so that Matlab figures via laprint, Mathematica figures via MathPSfrag, and regular psfrag figures can all be input consistently and easily.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007 Will Robertson and Johannes Große
|Contained in||TeX Live as auto-pst-pdf|
|MiKTeX as auto-pst-pdf|
converting graphics files from METAPOST output or (E)PS to embeddable PDF
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (335.1k).
- 2011-08-26 CTAN Update: auto-pst-pdf
- 2009-04-26 CTAN update: auto-pst-pdf
- 2007-11-20 CTAN package update: auto-pst-pdf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pstool: Support for psfrag within pdfLaTeX
- epstopdf-pkg: Call epstopdf "on the fly"
- epsf-dvipdfmx: Plain TeX file for using epsf.tex with (x)dvipdfmx
- pst-ovl: Create and manage graphical overlays