trivfloat – Quick float definitions in LaTeX
The trivfloat package provides a quick method for defining new float types in LaTeX. A single command sets up a new float in the same style as the LaTeX kernel figure and table float types.
The package works with memoir as well as the standard classes.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007 Joseph Wright
|Contained in||TeX Live as trivfloat|
|MiKTeX as trivfloat|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (134.9k).
- 2009-04-24 CTAN update: trivfloat
- 2007-08-21 ctan package update: trivfloat
- 2007-08-20 ctan package update: trivfloat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rotfloat: Rotate floats
- hvfloat: Rotating caption and object of floats independently
- caption: Customising captions in floating environments
- xfp: Interface to the LaTeX3 floating point unit