trivfloat – Quick float definitions in LaTeX
The trivfloat package provides a quick method for defining new float types in LaTeX. A single command sets up a new float in the same style as the LaTeX kernel figure and table float types.
The package works with memoir as well as the standard classes.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2007 Joseph Wright
|TeX Live as trivfloat
MiKTeX as trivfloat
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (134.9k).
- 2009-04-24 CTAN update: trivfloat
- 2007-08-21 ctan package update: trivfloat
- 2007-08-20 ctan package update: trivfloat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- floatrow: Modifying the layout of floats
- rotfloat: Rotate floats
- topfloat: Move floats to the top of the page
- endfloat: Move floats to the end, leaving markers where they belong