xetex-devanagari – XeTeX input map for Unicode Devanagari
The package provides a map for use with Jonathan Kew’s TECkit, to translate Devanagari (encoded according to the Harvard/Kyoto convention) to Unicode (range 0900-097F).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xetex-devanagari|
MiKTeX as xetex-devanagari
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (17.5k).
- 2014-06-19 CTAN update: xetex-devanagari
- 2011-07-23 CTAN Update: xetex-devanagari
- 2011-05-06 CTAN Update: xetex-devanagari
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zhspacing: Spacing for mixed CJK-English documents in XeTeX
- ginpenc: Modification of inputenc for German
- rtkinenc: Input encoding with fallback procedures
- ucharclasses: Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed