xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2013–2016 Dohyun Kim
|Contained in||TeX Live as xetexko|
|MiKTeX as xetexko|
support for typesetting Korean
XeTeX, material supporting it, and packages requiring it
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (275.5k).
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatexko: Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX
- zhspacing: Spacing for mixed CJK-English documents in XeTeX
- zxjafbfont: Fallback CJK font support for xeCJK
- xgreek: XeLaTeX package for typesetting Greek language documents (beta release)