worldflags – Drawing flags with TikZ
This is a package for drawing flags using TikZ. Currently the national flags of all independent nations are included, additionally some other flags of various organizations.
A flag can be drawn ...
- as a single TikZ-picture within ordinary text,
- as a picture element within a TikZ-picture.
The appearance of a flag (size, frame etc.) can be adapted using optional parameters.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as worldflags|
MiKTeX as worldflags
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ
- tikz-truchet: Draw Truchet tiles
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ
- tikz-bbox: Precise determination of bounding boxes in TikZ