worldflags – Drawing flags with TikZ
This is a package for drawing flags using TikZ. Currently the national flags of all independent nations are included, additionally some other flags of various organizations.
A flag can be drawn ...
- as a single TikZ-picture within ordinary text,
- as a picture element within a TikZ-picture.
The appearance of a flag (size, frame etc.) can be adapted using optional parameters.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as worldflags|
MiKTeX as worldflags
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.6M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- liftarm: Draw liftarms
- tikz-planets: Illustrate celestial mechanics and the solar system