pgfgantt – Draw Gantt charts with TikZ
The package provides an environment for drawing Gantt charts that contain various elements (titles, bars, milestones, groups and links). Several keys customize the appearance of the chart elements.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011 Wolfgang Skala
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfgantt|
|MiKTeX as pgfgantt|
real-time scheduling Gantt charts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (916.3k).
- 2013-06-05 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2012-01-26 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2011-04-23 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- circuitikz: Draw electrical networks with TikZ
- smartdiagram: Generate diagrams from lists
- spectralsequences: Print spectral sequence diagrams using PGF/TikZ
- tikzcodeblocks: Helps to draw codeblocks like scratch, NEPO and PXT in TikZ