pgfgantt – Draw Gantt charts with TikZ
The package provides an environment for drawing Gantt charts that contain various elements (titles, bars, milestones, groups and links). Several keys customize the appearance of the chart elements.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011 Wolfgang Skala
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfgantt|
|MiKTeX as pgfgantt|
real-time scheduling Gantt charts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (916.3k).
- 2013-06-05 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2012-01-26 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2011-04-23 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pgf-soroban: Create images of the soroban using TikZ/PGF
- fast-diagram: Easy generation of FAST diagrams
- braids: Draw braid diagrams with PGF/TikZ
- timing-diagrams: Draw timing diagrams