forest – Drawing (linguistic) trees
The package provides a PGF/TikZ-based mechanism for drawing linguistic (and other kinds of) trees. Its main features are:
- a packing algorithm which can produce very compact trees;
- a user-friendly interface consisting of the familiar bracket encoding of trees plus the key-value interface to option-setting;
- many tree-formatting options, with control over option values of individual nodes and mechanisms for their manipulation;
- the possibility to decorate the tree using the full power of PGF/TikZ; and
- an externalization mechanism sensitive to code-changes.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as forest|
|MiKTeX as forest|
support for linguistics
package uses PGF-TikZ
mechanisms for drawing trees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- spectralsequences: Print spectral sequence diagrams using PGF/TikZ
- tikzcodeblocks: Helps to draw codeblocks like scratch, NEPO and PXT in TikZ
- dynkin-diagrams: Draws Dynkin diagrams
- tikz-qtree: Use existing qtree syntax for trees in TikZ