tikz-trackschematic – A TikZ library for creating track diagrams in railways
This TikZ library is a toolbox of symbols geared primarily towards creating track schematic for either research or educational purposes. It provides a TikZ frontend to some of the symbols which may be needed to describe situations and layouts in railway operation.
The library is divided into sublibraries: topology, trafficcontrol, vehicles, constructions, electrics, symbology, and measures.
|Copyright||2018–2022 Martin Scheidt|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-trackschematic|
MiKTeX as tikz-trackschematic
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (786.1k).
- 2022-06-03 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2022-02-16 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- reotex: Draw Reo Channels and Circuits
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- adigraph: Augmenting directed graphs
- tikz-timing: Easy generation of timing diagrams as TikZ pictures