CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
## Added * unified build script for development ## Changed * revised symbol and syntax for balises * the track loop was separated from the balises * replaced "\gettikzxy" with "\path let" syntax * label placement for derailers ## Fixed * wrong option for labels in vehicles * foreground of sidetrack (alias)
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/tikz-trackschematic More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/tikz-trackschematic CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
tikz-trackschematic – A TikZ library for creating track diagrams in railways
This TikZ library is a toolbox of symbols geared primarily towards creating track schematic for either research or educational purposes. It provides a TikZ frontend to some of the symbols which may be needed to describe situations and layouts in railway operation.
The library is divided into sublibraries: topology, trafficcontrol, vehicles, constructions, electrics, symbology, and measures.
|Copyright||2018–2022 Martin Scheidt|
- 2022-06-03 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2022-02-16 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2021-10-16 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2021-10-01 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2021-01-03 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2020-02-12 CTAN update: tikz-trackschematic
- 2020-01-17 New on CTAN: tikz-trackschematic