tikz-nef – create diagrams for neural networks constructed with the methods of the Neural Engineering Framework (NEF)
The nef TikZ library provides predefined styles and shapes to create diagrams for neural networks constructed with the methods of the Neural Engineering Framework (NEF).
The following styles are supported:
- ea: ensemble array
- ens: ensemble
- ext: external input or output
- inhibt: inhibitory connection
- net: network
- pnode: pass-through node
- rect: rectification ensemble
- recurrent: recurrent connection
|Copyright||2017 Jan Gosmann|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-nef|
MiKTeX as tikz-nef
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (95.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- tikz-trackschematic: A TikZ library for creating track diagrams in railways
- circuitikz: Draw electrical networks with TikZ
- tikz-sfc: Symbols collection for typesetting Sequential Function Chart (SFC) diagrams (PLC programs)