tcolorbox – Coloured boxes, for LaTeX examples and theorems, etc
This package provides an environment for coloured and framed text boxes with a heading line. Optionally, such a box may be split in an upper and a lower part; thus the package may be used for the setting of LaTeX examples where one part of the box displays the source code and the other part shows the output. Another common use case is the setting of theorems. The package supports saving and reuse of source code and text parts.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2019 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tcolorbox|
MiKTeX as tcolorbox
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.7M).
- 2019-03-03 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-07-27 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-03-23 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- listing: Produce formatted program listings
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks
- newverbs: Define new versions of \verb, including short verb versions
- spverbatim: Allow line breaks within \verb and verbatim output