tcolorbox – Coloured boxes, for LaTeX examples and theorems, etc
The package provides an environment for coloured and framed text boxes with a heading line. Optionally, such a box may be split in an upper and a lower part; thus the package may be used for the setting of LaTeX examples where one part of the box displays the source code and the other part shows the output. Another common use case is the setting of theorems. The package supports saving and reuse of source code and text parts.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2018 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tcolorbox|
|MiKTeX as tcolorbox|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.4M).
- 2018-01-13 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2017-09-15 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2017-04-26 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- verbatimbox: Deposit verbatim text in a box
- newvbtm: Define your own verbatim-like environment
- verbasef: VERBatim Automatic Splitting of External Files
- fvextra: Extensions and patches for fancyvrb