mdframed – Framed environments that can split at page boundaries
The package develops the facilities of framed in providing breakable framed and coloured boxes.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdframed|
|MiKTeX as mdframed|
breaking boxes over a page boundary, etc
highlighting typeset material, fancy frames, watermarks, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
- 2012-06-04 CTAN Update: mdframed
- 2012-02-05 CTAn Update: mdframed
- 2012-02-04 CTAN Update: mdframed
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- boites: Boxes that may break across pages
- crbox: Boxes with crossed corners
- adjustbox: Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes
- fancypar: Decoration of individual paragraphs