mdframed – Framed environments that can split at page boundaries
The package develops the facilities of framed in providing breakable framed and coloured boxes.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2010 Marco Daniel|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdframed|
MiKTeX as mdframed
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
- 2012-06-04 CTAN Update: mdframed
- 2012-02-05 CTAn Update: mdframed
- 2012-02-04 CTAN Update: mdframed
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- framed: Framed or shaded regions that can break across pages
- longfbox: Draw framed boxes with standard CSS attributes that can break over multiple pages
- frame: Framed boxes for Plain TeX
- shadebox: Shade boxes using PostScript specials