rank-2-roots – Draw (mathematical) rank 2 root systems
This package concerns mathematical drawings arising in representation theory. The purpose of this package is to ease drawing of rank 2 root systems, with Weyl chambers, weight lattices, and parabolic subgroups.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as rank-2-roots|
MiKTeX as rank-2-roots
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (440.3k).
- 2023-09-04 CTAN update: rank-2-roots
- 2023-09-01 CTAN update: rank-2-roots
- 2018-08-31 New on CTAN: rank-2-roots
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- string-diagrams: Create string diagrams with LaTeX and TikZ
- matrix-skeleton: A PGF/TikZ library that simplifies working with multiple matrix nodes
- tilings: A TikZ library for drawing tiles and tilings
- tikz-palattice: Draw particle accelerator lattices with TikZ