tkz-elements – A Lua library for drawing Euclidean geometry with TikZ or tkz-euclide
This package provides a library written in Lua, allowing to make all the necessary calculations to define the objects of a Euclidean geometry figure. You need to compile with LuaLaTeX. The definitions and calculations are only done with Lua.
The main possibility of programmation proposed is oriented “object programming” with object classes like point, line, triangle, circle and ellipse. For the moment, once the calculations are done, it is tkz-euclide or TikZ which allows the drawings.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2024 Alain Matthes
|TeX Live as tkz-elements
MiKTeX as tkz-elements
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (807.0k).
- 2024-02-06 CTAN update: tkz-elements
- 2024-01-17 CTAN update: tkz-elements
- 2023-12-25 CTAN update: tkz-elements
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tkz-euclide: Tools for drawing Euclidean geometry
- luacomplex: Operations on complex numbers inside LaTeX documents using Lua
- tkz-tab: Tables of signs and variations using PGF/TikZ
- binomexp: Calculate Pascal's triangle