binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2007 David Roderick
|TeX Live as binomexp
MiKTeX as binomexp
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs
- calculator: Use LaTeX as a scientific calculator
- resolsysteme: Work on linear systems using xint or pyluatex
- calctab: Language for numeric tables