binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2007 David Roderick
|Contained in||TeX Live as binomexp|
|MiKTeX as binomexp|
perform calculations within TeX
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- youngtab: Typeset Young-Tableaux
- mhsetup: The mathtools “setup” function
- bxcalc: To extend the functionality of the calc package
- calctab: Language for numeric tables