binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007 David Roderick|
|Contained in||TeX Live as binomexp|
MiKTeX as binomexp
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- calculator: Use LaTeX as a scientific calculator
- brclc: Support 16-bit (double) calculations in LaTeX
- euro: Provide Euro values for national currency amounts
- codicefiscaleitaliano: Test the consistency of the Italian personal Fiscal Code