calculator – Use LaTeX as a scientific calculator
The calculator and calculus packages define several instructions which allow us to realise algebraic operations and to evaluate elementary functions and derivatives in our documents.
The package’s main goal is to define the arithmetic and functional calculations needed in the author’s package xpicture, but the numeric abilities of “calculator” and “calculus” may be useful in other contexts.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012, 2014, 2022 Robert Fuster|
|Contained in||TeX Live as calculator|
MiKTeX as calculator
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (585.8k).
- 2022-09-18 CTAN update: calculator
- 2014-02-25 CTAN Update: calculator
- 2012-06-11 New on CTAN: calculator
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- binomexp: Calculate Pascal's triangle
- numerica-tables: Create multi-column tables of mathematical functions
- pascaltriangle: Draw beautiful Pascal (Yanghui) triangles
- calctab: Language for numeric tables