xintsession – Interactive computing sessions (fractions, floating points, polynomials)
Once xintsession is loaded, ε-TeX becomes an interactive computing software capable of executing arbitrary precision calculations, or exact calculations with arbitrarily big fractions. It can also manipulate polynomials as algebraic entities.
Numerical variables and functions can be defined during the session, and each evaluation result is stored in automatically labeled variables. A file is automatically created storing inputs and outputs.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021 Jean-François Burnol|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xintsession|
MiKTeX as xintsession
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.5k).
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-05-06 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-04-15 New on CTAN: xintsession
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- binomexp: Calculate Pascal's triangle
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs
- numerica-tables: Create multi-column tables of mathematical functions
- mrecog: Recognise un-escaped command names in maths