tkz-euclide – Tools for drawing Euclidean geometry
The tkz-euclide package is a set of files designed to give math teachers and students easy access to the programming of Euclidean geometry with TikZ.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020 Alain Matthes|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tkz-euclide|
MiKTeX as tkz-euclide
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2020-04-07 CTAN update: tkz-euclide
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: tkz-euclide
- 2020-02-08 CTAN update: tkz-euclide
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tkz-fct: Tools for drawing graphs of functions
- tkz-base: Tools for drawing with a cartesian coordinate system
- asyfig: Commands for using Asymptote figures
- gcard: Arrange text on a sheet to fold into a greeting card