pgfopts – LaTeX package options with pgfkeys
The pgfkeys package (part of the pgf distribution) is a well-designed way of defining and using large numbers of keys for key-value syntaxes. However, pgfkeys itself does not offer means of handling LaTeX class and package options. This package adds such option handling to pgfkeys, in the same way that kvoptions adds the same facility to the LaTeX standard keyval package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008 Joseph Wright|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfopts|
MiKTeX as pgfopts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (176.2k).
- 2011-06-02 CTAN package update: pgfopts
- 2010-05-01 CTAN package update: pgfopts
- 2008-06-26 CTAN has a new package: pgfopts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- interfaces: Set parameters for other packages, conveniently
- aebslicing: An image slicer
- l3build: A testing and building system for (La)TeX
- ltxkeys: A robust key parser for LaTeX