pst-optexp – Drawing optical experimental setups
The package is a collection of optical components that facilitate easy sketching of optical experimental setups. The package uses PSTricks for its output.
A wide range of free-ray and fibre components is provided, the alignment, positioning and labelling of which can be achieved in very simple and flexible ways. The components may be connected with fibers or beams, and realistic raytraced beam paths are also possible.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2007–2022 Christoph Bersch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-optexp|
MiKTeX as pst-optexp
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.6M).
- 2021-02-28 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-03-01 CTAN update: pst-optexp
- 2014-01-14 CTAN Update: pst-optexp
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-lens: Lenses with PSTricks
- pst-spectra: Draw continuum, emission and absorption spectra with PSTricks
- pst-feyn: Draw graphical elements for Feynman diagrams
- tikz-mirror-lens: Spherical mirrors and lenses in TikZ