pst-magneticfield – Plotting a magnetic field with PSTricks
pst-magneticfield is a PSTricks related package to draw the magnetic field lines of Helmholtz coils in a two or three dimensional view. There are several parameters to create a different output. For more informations or some examples read the documentation of the package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-magneticfield|
MiKTeX as pst-magneticfield
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (24.4M).
- 2019-01-18 CTAN update: pst-magneticfield
- 2010-06-11 CTAN Update: pst-magneticfield
- 2010-05-20 CTAN update: pst-magneticfield
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-feyn: Draw graphical elements for Feynman diagrams
- pst-cox: Drawing regular complex polytopes with PSTricks
- pst-antiprism: A PSTricks related package which draws an antiprism
- pst-rputover: Place text over objects without obscuring background colors