program – Typesetting programs and algorithms
The main offering is a program environment; a programbox environment is available for fragments that must not break with the pages.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||1991, 2007 Martin Ward|
|Contained in||TeX Live as program|
MiKTeX as program
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (63.9k).
- 2017-05-06 CTAN Update: program
- 2008-11-12 CTAN update: program version 3.3.11
- 2007-07-17 CTAN package update: program
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- algobox: Typeset Algobox programs
- algorithmicx: The algorithmic style you always wanted
- pseudocode: LaTeX environment for specifying algorithms in a natural way
- clrscode: Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms